Krusevac and the immediate surroundings - Six-day program
(six days - five nights)
In accordance with the Regulation on Stimulating the Development of Domestic Tourism, adopted by the Government of the Republic of Serbia at a session held on 18 June 2015, the Tourist Organization of Krusevac has created a six-day program, rich in tourist facilities of Krusevac and its immediate surroundings. We invite domestic tourists to spend their summer vacation or part of it in Krusevac, a city of significant history and rich cultural and historical heritage.
Arrival of the group in Krusevac about 10 hours. The guide takes the group in front of the Archaeological Park and follows an organized city tour in the duration of 1 - 2 hours.
Kruševac - Lazarev grad
Archaeological park "Lazarev grad"
The Archaeological Park "Lazarev grad" represents the remains of a medieval town built by the prince Lazar in 1371 as the capital of medieval Serbia and a military fortress, and today's Kruševac is developed around the core. The Kazar city complex includes:
the church of Lazarus, the court church of Prince Lazar, dedicated to St. Stephen and the Holy Virgin. It was built around 1376, as a prototype of the construction of the Moravian School. The remarkable beauty of Lazarica is made up of stone plastics: arches, rosettes, wreaths, heraldic signs, fantastic performances from the plant and animal world, and rightfully considered the pearl of Moravian architecture
The National Museum was founded in 1951 as an institution. Today it is among the most important cultural institutions in our country. The layout of the exhibits of a very rich museum fund is conceived chronologically, from prehistory to the Xth century, with an emphasis on the medieval era of Prince Lazar.
On June 27, 1971, the monument to the prince Lazarus by Nebojsa Mitric, a sculptor from Belgrade, was discovered on the occasion of the celebration "Six Centuries of Krusevac".
The Donjon Tower represents the remains of the main tower, which had a defensive role, especially as the last resistance to the enemy.
The Duke's Palace represents the remains of a civilian building that is presumed to have served as the court of the prince Lazarus.
Gallery Milića od Mačve
represents a legacy of about 120 paintings from Serbian history, from Stefan Nemanja to modern times, with an emphasis on the Kosovo Battle and Kruševac of the Middle Ages, which was given to this city at the end of 2000 by our famous academic painter Milić of Mačva.
stands out in the otherwise luxurious interior of the building of the City Administration, the most beautiful architectural accomplishment of Kruševac since the beginning of the 20th century. The colorful luxury and multiplicity of motifs are the basic characteristics of this unique decorative entity dedicated to Moravian Serbia.
Mladen Srbinovic, an academic painter from Belgrade, found inspiration for mosaics in personalities and events from the time when Krusevac was the political and cultural center of Serbia.
A monument to the Kosovo heroes
at the same time, represents the symbol of Krusevac and one of the most successful achievements of Serbian sculpture since the beginning of the 20th century.
The work of the famous sculptor Djordje Jovanovic, who was at the World Exhibition in Paris in 1900, where the sculptural elements were created and exhibited, was awarded the Golden Medal of the Order. The basic feature of the Monument is impressive and easily legible sculptural symbols.
The house of Simić is one of the oldest preserved buildings in Kruševac which represents a fine example of city architecture from the end of the 18th or the beginning of the 19th century. Remediation of the building 2007/2008. In the same year, he was given a place for realization of the setting, which aims to show family life in the village of Krosevo in the early 20th century through exposed furniture and furnishings.
The Art Gallery was founded in 1961 within the National Museum. The building was built according to the artistic taste of the richest layer of Kruševljan between the two wars. Today, the gallery represents an adequate space in which exhibitions of fine artists are often held.
Free time in the BID zone with the possibility of buying souvenirs in the premises of the Tourist Organization of Kruševac.
The Fontana Square, in the vicinity of the Church of Saint George built in 1904 in the Serbian-Byzantine style, was erected in 1993. The monument to warriors and the people of the Kruševo region suffered in the liberation wars of Serbia in the period from 1912 to 1918. The monument is the work of sculptor Dragan Dimitrijevic from Belgrade. Designed in the form of a unique square form, with figures of famous and unknown soldiers and commanders, he testifies and refers to a certain time and significant personalities of Serbian history from the beginning of the 20th century.
Sculpture "Mother Serbia and Mother Greece" is dedicated to the friendship and historical connection of the Serbian and Greek people in the First World War. The author is a famous painter Milić from Mačva, to whom this is also the only sculptural work.
The memorial park "Slobodiste" is a memorial complex, formed in 1965 on the outskirts of Krusevac according to the idea of Dobrica Cosic and Bogdan Bogdanovic project, in the place where the occupiers were firing fighters and hostages in the Second World War.
Arrival to Jastrebac in the early evening hours.
Hotel "Trayal" - Lord of the Lakes
It has 12 rooms and 3 apartments, total capacity of 38 beds. Each room has WIFI and cable TV.
Villa "Idila" - Mountain villa
It is 50 steps from Hotel Trayal and overlooks the lake. Idila offers 17 rooms and 2 apartments, total capacity of 55 beds. Each room has excellent WIFI and cable TV.
Jastrebac is the most humane and the most watery mountain in this part of the Balkans, only 20 km away from Krusevac. This fairy-tale mountain is extremely suitable for nature lovers, walkers, mountaineers and recreationists who enjoy hiking and hiking along long meadows of full natural resources and waterfalls, for mountain bikers, scouts, and for high-level preparations of professional sports teams.
Free time to dinner
Visit to monasteries and to Ribarska Banja
Organized departure to Ribarska Banja with the occasional sightseeing of the monastery: St. Roman, Monastery of the Most Holy Mother of God
The Church of the Most Holy Mother of God in Rasina is located on the coast of Rasina, not far from the mentioned monument to the Red Army soldiers, it is a true masterpiece of church architecture.
Monastery of St. Roman
is located 20 km east of Krusevac. By its geographical position it belongs to the "Mojsinjska" or "Mala Srpska Sveta Gora", as they still call the area of the Mojsinj mountains, many old churches and churches. Monastery Sveti Roman is one of the oldest monasteries in Serbia. The monastery church was erected at the end of the 14th and early 15th centuries on the remains of a church from the 9th century. The monastery is also known for the fact that a part of the remains of the Russian nobleman Nikola Nikolayevich Rajevsky was buried in his port, which he used to give the famous Russian writer Leo Tolstoy an inspiration for the character of Vronsky in the novel "Ana Karenjina".
Monastery of the Most Holy Mother of God
is young in his history, but very important for many faithful throughout the village of Đunis where this monastery is located. Raised in a place where the Holy Virgin appeared to a little girl, richly lively, with a fixed spring and port, belongs to the most visited monasteries in this region.
is 34 km away from Krusevac. It extends to the northeastern slopes of Jastrepac, at an altitude of 540m and has all the features of the climate. Special Hospital Ribarska Banja deals with rehabilitation and treatment of bone, degenerative and orthopedic diseases in the medical field. In addition to the medical part, great attention is paid to the tourist offer. Healthy people are coming to Fishermen's Bay to preserve and maintain their health, which is a worldwide trend today. Newly built wellness and spa center built on the foundations of an old Turkish bath, a wide range of wellness and spa programs and the concept adapts to every guest and its needs. In the vicinity (2km) there is an ethno vodnica "Srndalje" where the most exciting guest can not resist local specialties.
Return to Jastrebac in the evening
Optional excursion to Krusevac "Under Baghdad"
Organized departure to Krusevac
Below the city of Lazarev, in the Old Bazaar, five old fountains, arranged in a line of about two kilometers, have been preserved. After one surrender, these fountains originate from the Roman period, because at that time the road was moving along the road to the west-Morava valley. These, allegedly, were "spruce springs" (lupus fountains), which served the inhabitants of later centuries, to this day. All fountains are of a similar shape, although they are different in size and quantity of water, and their present appearance comes from the Turkish period.
The fountain of the Emperor Lazarus (Great Fountain) and Hammam
The fountain of the Lazarus czar is located below the medieval city itself. Certainly the inhabitants of the fortress in the Middle Ages also used it, hence its name. Today's appearance of this building comes from the Turkish period, as evidenced by the inscription in Turkish. In addition to old fountains, remains of hamams were discovered.
Uroševa fountain is located a hundred meters from the previous one
After the surrender, Zulina fountain was named after the wealthy Turk Zuli who took care of this water.
The "Good Water" fountain was certainly in the Turkish period served by Islamic believers who came to pray at a mosque across the road from this fountain.
The Lazarica fountain is named after Lazarica, a settlement that used to be a village and today it is an integral part of Krusevac.
The Rubin Factory as a company for the production and trade of grapes and wine, alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks, was founded in 1955. Today, Rubin continues to maintain a leading position in the domestic market through quality improvement in all business segments and at the same time be the leading exporter of wine and alcoholic beverages. Upon arrival at the Rubin factory, a visit to basements, distilleries, pinters workshops and other plants for the production of wines, alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages will follow. After visiting the factory, follow the basic techniques of wine tasting and the wine tasting itself with a suitable lunch.
Bagdala - a hill above the city, is a favorite place for walking, sports and recreation of Krusevlje, considering the numerous sports and recreational facilities, as well as the facilities for children...